Thursday, February 2, 2012

ZAYN-uary ♥

assalammualaikum



zayn-uary is over and here comes febharry . how's your zayn-uary ? my zayn-uary is quite amazayn . its all because of my family , friends , daniel jihan ( nama islam someone , insya-ALLAH . :) keke ~ and also my 1direction . from zayntoliamtonialltoharrytolouis . hehhee ~

ehmm , even my zaynuary is amazayn , but i still miss my dezaynber . kahhkahh ~ im flying nowhere with my amazayn ZAYN language . do accept me as i am . i am directioners and i speak directioners + british accent just like them . lol . awak ada ? haha .

by the way , i hope my febharry will be amazayn too . i want something that i really dream becomes true . :D by the way , please du'a for me too . insya-ALLAH , with our du'a i'll be MRSM student or maybe SBP student if its the best for me . amin ..

until now , wassalam . sorry for rarely update . tahun ni kan pmr... kahkah . poyoahluu :p

#just now , a mouse text me then dia merepekmerapu , cakap jelaa rindu :pp haha

No comments:

Post a Comment