Wednesday, April 27, 2011

you're my pet!!!





whoaa!! after what so ever story that he were acting,,
i cant wait to see
MOMO! cute name right??? aww~ i bet he is very cute!!!! O_O

hee~ tadi i nampak plate number

JGS ***
(for me it stands for JANG GEUN SUK)

aww!! i need that plate number!! sekian lama mencari kereta yang ada plate number tuhh. hee!
saksi utama afiqah solehah binti kamaruddin.




this what i found! i hope one day its gonna be me who is writing this such of story!!

Yesterday night was my first time being so enthu to see my fave Korean actor arrives in SG.
Reached Changi Airport at 5pm..
Waited for my sister & her friends.
We gather inside & waiting for barricades to lined..
At 7 plus pm, the staffs brought out the barricades & we were so fast that we quickly went outside entrace door #3.

I was shaking, my heart beats faster as usual. I had butterflies in my tummy.
Need to go the toilet.. All the mixed feelings at one time..

His flight was supposed to land at 9:20pm, but he came out at around 10:20pm.
It's worth the wait.
And the moment he steps out, I screamed like nobody's business!!!

He's super tall, HOT!!!
I also fell down the moment he smiled & wave directly at me!!!
A killer smile i should say!!

Wondering who is this Jang Geun Suk actor??


saja BOLD KANN .so, you could see it!!


(lagu baru T___T. imissyoulilfriend)

1 comment:

  1. yaya nie cite benor ke...nie cite tipu nie? yaya jmpe JGS face to face?

    ReplyDelete