Saturday, December 30, 2017

favorit-ism

salam . peace be upon to you :)

    I've been thinking about this thing since long time ago . since I was in my 16 , I guess . that was the time I started learning Physics in high school and fell in love with it or in the other words , to make it relatable with my topic for today , yeah it was one of my favourite subject after Mathematics .

   such a " too dumb too young to realise " - moment I had during that time thinking that love and passion is more than anything else in this world . As time passes by , I felt that the world's principle of laifu go against yaya's principle of laifu . like a drama that has their never-ended plot twist same goes with my life . Recently , anything or everything that goes around me seems impossible for me to apply my way of thinking into it . or should I just go straight to my point just because I'm not that good in English ? haha ok then :p

     "the point is should we choose  things we like or things we are good at ? "


   just like what I've experienced years ago , I love Physics as much as my first boyfriend ( eventhough I don't have any >-< ) . but yeah I always got C for that subject just because I hate explaining some Science terms to someone who knows better than me ( read; paper marker lol ) and also maybe because there's too much formula in it like abundance of formula . pft .

   and toward things that I'm not that interested in , like Biology I guess ? ( cause they got the same level of hierarchy in stereotype minded kind of person . heol ) I'm not that good in remembering details , but my grade in Biology takdelah sampai dapat C memanjang . haa gitew kan elok cakap melayu bak kata makcik bawang T__T .

    or is it maybe because I'm too much confident in Physics just because I love it ? no. that's not the point . I knew how hard the subject was and I don't even have any confidence in it . just like when you loves someone , some special person . yeah , you loves them more than any other things in this world , but in the same time you know it's hard to get them ( moreover, when you are no difference compared to potato , you're not even that French fries with cheesy mayonnaise sauce on the top of it )
if that person loves you back , lucky you :') lol . sorry masuk cintan cintun duniawi pula allahu
in fact it was just an example . memudahkan pemahaman sikit walaupun macam ouch kat diri sendiri hahaa

     loving it means I enjoy studying it , learning everything that's relatable with it but as mentioned , not having that overflowed confidence in it . just beshe beshe killer subject kot . I'm not  that genius to peanut-ing everything .

      during SPM , I ended up having the same results for Physics and Biology , ( I guess makcik bawang will be so speechless and have no idea of how to judge me since both of it were in the same grade and I'm not that genius to get A+ or even A hahaa let them be )

     yes for sure I expect my favourite subject could be more better than my Biology so that I could easily decide whether to be a doctor ( since most of my family members are medical-related ) or to be an engineer ( since I love Physics and Mathematics and hati tisu kalau pergi hospital mesti pandang lantai most of the time sebab sedih huhuu . that's why if and only if aku nak jadi doctor sekalipun , Ill choose to be psychiatrist or pakar bedah otak or pakar sakit puan just because tak sanggup n sebak tengok orang yang nampak terseksa dari luaran T__T . n mungkin tulah satunya reason tak berapa nak berkat adalah aku nak study kat overseas , korea to be exact  ). but yeah since things like these happens , such a laifu . dahla aku ni jenis yang hati susah nak berat sebelah susah nak buat pilihan . hmm

     sepanjang proses itu , biarlah andai aku mahu cerita di blog akan aku cerita . andai tidak , kisah itu biar kekal dalam ingatan aku dan hikmahnya sentiasa moga menjadi ibrah untuk aku kekal kuat dan tabah dalam jalan ini dan orang orang yang tersayang yang dibawa bersama menyokong mendoakan aku semoga keberkatannya kembali pada mereka :)

      and now , I just completed my 4th sem 2nd year in Korea . and will soon be graduating with my diploma and insyaaALLAH another 2 years to graduate my degree life in Korea University . Same goes with it , like a cycle of life , I chose Mechanical engineering as my major , because I love Mechi that much and of all those subject I've learned in every semester , for sure I've got my most fav subject in every sem . and yeah things happen . I think I should not enjoyed studying that much so that I could get better grades . hukss is that even sounds masuk akal ? huhu

      semua subjek yang aku suka semuanya tak seperti yang aku harapkan . Alhamdulillah it's not even that worse seperti subjek yang aku not that interested in but subjek aku yang aku beshe-beshe tak benci tak suka , itu lebih baik dari my fav subject . I just don't know why .. haha .

     maybe I should apply this also for my love-life . hahaa I shouldn't  have any feeling towards anything . kbai . so that's my childish kind of gomin ( problem ) . sorry it's not this simple actually but kinda of . I've forgot how should I share this story actually and ended up sharing this kind of high schoolers example . heol a bit retarded-kind-of- sophomores . excuse my words hiks .

     as usual. I'm still trying to improve my languages so guide me to the right path . hahaa . atleast orang faham ayat aku pon dah bersyukur walaupun tunggang langgang huhuu . till nowo then sorry kalau maksud tak sampai , aku je pun yang akan baca hahaa sangat acah .


    


No comments:

Post a Comment